Jan 5, 2008

Special Reminder from God

Shamir is back to school again. He is going to be 12 years old this year and 2008 will be his sixth years in Kiwanis Learning Disability Center in Damansara Perdana. Met the new principle Ms Wong, very enthusiatic when we discussed on Shamir's improvement plans for 2008.

At the end of the discussion, she shared with me this poem... I think this must be gentle reminder from God to me about Shamir...

God's Special Child

I'm sending you a special child
to cherish in my name
For you to love with all your heart
and teach him just the same.

For he is not like other babies, nor will ever be.
But you can love him just the same and take care of him for me.

He needs to learn the skills of life, for that I've chosen you.
And with your love to guide him, I know you'll see him through.

Don't try to see the future, I promise that to none.
Just live each day for all its worth and enjoy my special one...

1 comment:

Deo said...

You've got tagged.
And there's no escape.
Check this link for details...
hahahah welcome to blogging world, this is part of it!
:-)